RFID Asset Management Software
An RFID solution provides the best benefits for organizations looking for more automation or real-time information on their assets. At Asset Vue, our RFID asset management software will enable you to monitor every asset, including where they are and if it’s secure, up-to-date, and operating efficiently. Our turnkey real-time asset tracking solutions give you immediate access to this data on the web or on our handy mobile app. With this technology, your business can prevent inventory inefficiencies and lost equipment and track company assets across all employees.
The Importance of Maintaining Organized Assets With RFID Asset Tracking Software
The importance of using RFID technology shouldn’t go unrecognized. RFID asset management software is ideal for automating the physical inventory process, but it can also be used to track and manage IT assets instantaneously. Our real-time asset tracking solutions can monitor location and room-level assets. We provide even more granular details for data centers, including tracking assets at the row level and even further down to specific racks. There are also additional benefits, which include:
- Ease of operation – Unlike other methods, passive RFID solutions work in the background to streamline processes.
- More information for your organization – Any company knows that the more information you have, the better. Our real-time asset tracking solutions provide plenty of information about your inventory to keep your entire team in the loop.
- Guarantees Accurate Data: Integrations with other departments automate information sharing, creating efficiency and greater accuracy, and ensuring consistent data is shared throughout the organization.
- Preserves Employees’ Time – Automating operations creates efficiency by removing manual asset tracking and management steps.
- Allows for Asset Lifecycle Management: We can build you a fully automated solution for the entire lifecycle of your IT assets. We can tag your assets when they are with the vendor and track them in Asset Vue Inventory (AVI) through all stages, including the decommissioning stage.
- Provides Automatic Alerts: AVI can send you alerts as your IT assets change status and location.
- Ensures Ease of Asset Auditing: Some organizations rely on RFID for accounting and regulatory purposes. This technology enhances the auditing process and prevents personnel from having to crawl under desks or reach behind heavy equipment to track down barcodes or serial numbers.
Our Real-Time Asset Tracking Solutions Are the Cream of the Crop
Technology is ever-advancing, and so are we. Instead of tracking your inventory with pen and paper, directors and managers can receive real-time asset information with passive RFID solutions. Asset Vue offers a host of IT asset management solutions using RFID technology that is ideal for an array of physical equipment, including:
- Hard Drives
- Network Equipment
Two of our top-rated solutions include the Real-Time Rack and our Smart Cabinet. Our innovative Real-Time Rack solution reads passive RFID tags within metal racks and can pinpoint their location down to the tee.
Even disc drives in the decommissioning stage that have yet to be destroyed are essential for your company. It’s important to track these assets and ensure that critical information isn’t improperly moved, stolen, or used for things that aren’t relevant. We have a product that solves this challenge. Our Smart Cabinet provides real-time tracking of SSDs and other offline media using our RFID asset management software.
No matter your chosen solution, you can expect to experience a faster and more accurate asset management process. Schedule a call today with our team and experience firsthand how our RFID for real-time asset tracking can benefit your organization.
The Power of Passive RFID Solutions
There are two types of RFID tags; active RFID and passive RFID. Active RFID tags are always-on because they are battery-powered, while passive RFID tags are manually activated, giving you more flexibility in utilizing your RFID tags. Passive RFID tags from Asset Vue also come at a lower price point, providing equal, if not better, value than the competition.
With our passive RFID asset management software, you can monitor assets in your building without interacting with them physically. Our innovations have improved the capabilities of passive RFID and made our solutions more cost-effective for our clients.
Industries That Could Benefit From RFID ITAM Solutions
One of the best parts about RFID asset management software is its ability to impact industries far and wide. At Asset Vue, we’re dedicated to providing various solutions for organizations large and small. Our professional team has combined to create RFID for real-time asset tracking that can take even the most well-run organizations to new heights. Explore the many industries that our passive RFID solutions can impact and why you should end manual processes immediately:
- Industries that are heavily regulated, such as government agencies, rely on RFID for asset auditing to stay in compliance.
- Data center managers need to know which servers may be out of service but are still using power — also known as “ghost servers.”
- Finance departments benefit from knowing where IT assets are located as it impacts depreciation costs and use taxes. In fact, we saved over a million dollars for a client in their first year of using Asset Vue Inventory through proper depreciation and identifying location for use taxes.
- University IT departments can benefit from using RFID for real-time asset tracking to track the lifecycle status of organization assets.
- First-responders can use our software to maintain real-time reports of the inventory in their vehicles.
Discover a Better Way to Track Your Assets
Outdated RFID tracking systems do nothing but waste your time and energy. Instead of relying on these older methods, learn about a better way to track assets by contacting the Asset Vue team. Our RFID asset tracking software provides a unique opportunity for your organization to save time, ensure accurate inventory counts, and streamline your team in more ways than ever. Schedule a call with our team today for the RFID asset management software that every organization deserves.